[Dailydrool] A MUST READ! MIRACLES HAPPEN!

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 5 10:54:00 PST 2010

Welcome home Gracie!  I believe that God was protecting Grace while he was waiting for you to travel the path that He led you down.   He knew that Grace would be in the best care possible because He knows your heart.  Thank you doesn't seem to express just how grateful I am that you found her.  She is under your wings now and will know what true, unconditional love really is.

I want you to know that your story of saving Grace brought tears of joy to my eyes.  My heart was full of happiness and love for you and Grace.  You are her miracle and she is yours.

Please give Grace a snooter kiss and belly rub from us.
Karen and the Dog House Gang