[Dailydrool] More information on the seven dogs needing homes

GES39 at aol.com GES39 at aol.com
Fri Feb 5 09:05:51 PST 2010

Gail- I will try to take pictures and get them to you, it will likely be
this weekend before I will be able to work on it.  We are in Weatherford,
Oklahoma it is in western OK.  Our clinic is All Creatures Animal  Hospital.
I have pulled their records and the following is a list, some  are older
than I had originally been told, and one older male has a few medical
problems.   All are tri colored.
1- Baby Face- spayed female 8 yrs old
2- Ernest Jr- male (intact) 8 yrs old
3- Jake- neutered male- 11 yrs old -has arthritis and KCS ( an eye disease)
 both require daily medication.
4- Jill- spayed female 11 yrs old
5- Little Bit- spayed female 12yrs old
6- Little Girl- spayed female 7 yrs old
7- Mister- neutered male 7 yrs old
I realize it may be hard to place some of the older dogs, especially  Jake.
 Let me know if you need more information and I will get you the  pictures
as soon as I can.  Chris Dowd contacted me yesterday and is also  trying to
find homes, I need to send him pictures as well.  Marilyn from  House of
Puddles emailed to say she doesn't have any room at this time.   Thank you so
much for your help.

Kayla Ingram

Gail  Sutton
Vice President and Adoptions Coordinator of,
4 The Hounds Basset  Rescue, Inc.