[Dailydrool] Dyson

Dede Lichtig shrewsburyzoo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 10:19:44 PST 2010

I have a Dyson and I love it.  The only hair that seems to get caught in the
beater brush is mine.  As for emptying the canister, I place the entire
thing in a plastic bag, hold the bag tightly to the sides of the canister,
and then pull the ring to open the bottom......no blast of yuck blows back
in my face.
I have also heard rave reviews of the Oreck vacumn cleaner.
They are pricey.....first look on EBAY or Craig's List.....last year, my son
got a used one very cheaply.

Regarding the Aspartame in the Fiber One, I just bought some Grape Nuts
which has no sugar or terrible additives.  My wonderful Herschel eats it
happily (but that is no measure of anything!)

--
Delores, Queen of the Zoo