[Dailydrool] of Sasha and other things...

Sally K. Russell sally at slokr.com
Fri Feb 5 15:06:06 PST 2010

Our best to Sasha.  Our Browser (age 6) has been totally blind from glaucoma for six months now.  He is incredible--has not skipped a beat and "sees" thru his nose.  His mood is so terrific and he gets along unbelievably well.  We were so devastated but now are convinced he will be more than OK and now we are too.

On another point, Browser (way before he lost his sight) began a very strange behavior.  Once or twice a night, he comes into our bedroom, wakes up my husband with a nudge, who dutifully follows him out to the living room where he has been sleeping.  My husband follows Browser thinking he may need to go out but by the time he gets into the living room, Browser is back to sleep on his bed!  Sometimes when Browser has been sleeping on his bed in our bedroom, he wakes my husband up and then walks into the living room and goes to sleep on his bed there.  It's as if he wants an escort service or thinks he needs to tell us where he is going.!  At other times, he will just move from living room to our bedroom unaided.  Anyone have any ideas about this?  Luckily my husband has no problem going right back to sleep just like Browser!

Sally Russell, Browser and Pixel

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4839 (20100205) __________

http://www.eset.com