[Dailydrool] More information on the seven bassets now six

GES39 at aol.com GES39 at aol.com
Fri Feb 5 14:41:44 PST 2010

Marilyn of HOP is taking Jake:

Gail,
I am trying to keep everything straight with all the basset's.   Marilyn
said she would take Jake, that is wonderful!!  Helen wanted to know  about
history.  Unfortunately, I don't know specific when it comes to how  they
interacted with kids or cats, but we have had them at the clinic for almost  2
weeks and have gotten to know their personalities.  We have housed them 4  and
3 to a run, and let them all out together in the yard to play.  Baby  Face
has been aggressive toward us, she is better as time goes by, but I
honestly would not guarantee that she would not bite.  Ernest Jr. is the  most
loving (I will neuter him before when he is adopted), Mister and Jake are  the
biggest weighing between 65-70 lbs.  Mister is a little stand off-ish  when
with the group.  Little Bit is smaller and the oldest about  45-50lbs.  They
are housetrained and have done well here.  They are  all current on
vaccinations.  I will try to get pictures to you soon.

Thanks,
Kayla Ingram, DVM

Gail  Sutton
Vice President and Adoptions Coordinator of,
4 The Hounds Basset  Rescue, Inc.