[Dailydrool] Walking, Scavening and Food - advice needed please

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 5 18:25:14 PST 2010

My suggestion would be to have his heart checked.  Dachshunds are very prone
to heart problems, and this is what I first noticed on both of my Dachshunds
that had heart problems - they both dearly loved to take walks, and suddenly
weren't interested, even when we went to their favorite walking places.
Once we got them on heart meds and CoQ10, they wanted to go again.  It could
be something else, but it wouldn't hurt to have the vet listen to his heart.

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net

01:35:00