[Dailydrool] Dan's Big Avenchur

Randee White randeewhite at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 5 15:13:47 PST 2010

This Dan the Man.  I finally hed what you call a avenchur!  I gonna tellyou bout my avenchur from lass weekend.  I wanet tell you affer lass weekent but Mom say she ketchup all week an she onna inner net the hole time.  As Brudder Elwood say, here the storie:  my school (where I learns about obeedience) has a try all every year.  They tryin see what the best dog.  It lass fer fore days.  My mom gives people fud to all two leggers what help. Smell gud, I tell ya. Thurzdey OK.  Then it heppen.  Cold white stuff inna sky and fallin.  Never saw nothin' like it. OK inna beginin. Funta play with.  Then, everbody nervus and leavin'.  But Mom gotsta feed everbody.  She gotsta come beck inna Friday mornin'.  This the gud part.  We stay there!  Onna floor!  I say what the hek, I sleep onna floor alla time.  But my Mom  an her frend moanin' and groanin' like my old sister BeBe.  Floor hard she say, floor cold she say, why she got more
 blenkets unner her then on top.  So we gets in the fren's car what got four wheels drivin an I ridin inna beck.  No crate. I looks outta winnow.  Way cool!  And a nikzillion hours later we in the fren's house.  Here the gudest part.  Big yard, 2 big dogs and Sammy what my trekkin fren there. There lotsa white stuff!  We runned and runned and played and played. And a C at T!  Whoa doggie!  That were fun, chasin thet cat.  We stayed there two nitez cuzza thet white stuff. And the next day I found a pile of it and it was the highest thing I ever saw.  An I climbed on top and peed on the very tippy top, higher then enyone else.  An Mom heppy cause everone eat gud and I get 2 green ribbons and 2 what she calls jekpots.  An we come home and I has a big avenchur and we's all tired out.  The end.   Dan

Yes, it was an adventure.  My friend and I now know that women of "a certain age" can no longer sleep on a concrete floor and live to talk about it!  The trial was great and we managed to get everyone fed. And though Dan was very proud of himself and did manage to complete his Rally Advanced title, his performance was pitiful.  That rule about no treats in the ring really doesn't help.

Randee and the White House Gang