[Dailydrool] On Dr Jon's page

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Sat Feb 6 07:51:18 PST 2010

There's a good article there about pet hair and this Bissel Turbo Brush
I used this brush and it's very good.
Georgie  I had the whole Green Machine  the small one and it was best
one for raising dogs  but the turbo brush I think is at Walmart as is the green machine
It's by Bissel

Luckily, I came across a great solution that will help pet owners keep their homes clean.  It's the Bissell® Pet Pack Accessory Kit ... two powerful pet-hair cleaning attachments for your vacuum cleaner that will make short work of cleaning