[Dailydrool] Dog shows ("PUPPY BOWL"!!!)

Hinchliffe at aol.com Hinchliffe at aol.com
Sat Feb 6 07:54:22 PST 2010

AND ... don't forget "Puppy Bowl" tomorrow!  I'm looking forward so  much
to seeing cuddly, silly little furbabies roar around and tackle each other
-- so much more adorable than huge linebackers in shoulderpads doing  the
same thing.

It's on at 3 p.m. tomorrow, Animal Planet; repeated at 5 p.m.; and 7  p.m.

And, unlike the Super Bowl, everyone wins!  The puppies get to play,  and
we get to see all that cuteness.

Beth H. (Duchess ATB and Blueberry ATB)
Momperson wrote:
Tonight is the Eukanuba dog show from 8 to 11pm (I suppose EST) on  APlanet.
The 15 & 16th is the Westminster I believe on USA.

For  those of you who are bored out of your tiny minds, like me, this is a
chance  to watch dogs in the comfort of your own wine cellar.

MomPerson, looking  for something to do. (Besides eat. That is running a
close second to  breathing.)