[Dailydrool] Freckles

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sat Feb 6 08:05:52 PST 2010

I just got home from the vet with Freckles and he has Vestibular it is something similar to vertigo and our vet said he also has an inner ear infection which may have triggered the vertigo. So I am treating him for an inner ear infection right now. We got a blood test done. Freckles has had low thyroid in the past and is on synthoid so I was worried it might have been a seizure because he had a similar look in his eye when he had seizures from a low thyroid level. Thank you for all of the concern. I know sometimes I go overboard with my worry but I have seen so many bad things happen in the rescue business I just worry all of the time if I am doing the right thing. Thank you everyone for your concern and for emailing me your experiences with like conditions. I am so happy it was not a stroke.  Also the vet said his eyes are doing very well. He still has the corneal edema but it has not progressed and no more ulcers so we are doing good with that.