[Dailydrool] Freckles

Pat Mayer lilygurl.pat at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 20:30:48 PST 2010

We just went thru something like this with LilyGurl.   She went in circles
all night one nite, to her left.  she also panted and cried and had trouble
with her feet.  I was up with her all night.  I could not get her to settle
anywhere in the house. Took her to the vet and he observed and diagnosed a
probable stroke.  She was already on baby aspirin, Lasix and Enalapril since
she has a heart murmur and enlarged heart.  He added diazapam for a few days
to keep her slightly sedated.  It didn't help at all..so we went back and
cut out the diazapam and put her on Tramadol thinking perhaps pain in her
hips was adding to the problem.  I am happy to report she is pretty much
back to her 'normal' self.  We still give her one Tramadol at bedtime for
another week and then we'll wean her off and see how she does.  She does
still have a little bit of struggle getting the one foot going but has
figured out to give herself a hop and  the foot flips upright and off she
goes.  Good luck and keep us posted when you can.  Drool coming for
Freckles!

Drool to all in need.
Luv and Kissies too.
Pwincess LilyGurl, Rudy- Protege to the pwincess,  and the rest of the
entourage