[Dailydrool] We got a lot of snow!

KR1204 at aol.com KR1204 at aol.com
Sat Feb 6 12:52:41 PST 2010

I have been sitting at the computer most of the day and watching the snow
fall here in S. Jersey. I am now wondering if this keeps up I may be
lowering  bassets out of the second story to do their stuff. There is at least 2
feet and  it just keeps coming-and it is supposed to be drifting. Snow is
piled high  against the front and back doors so I can't open them. Fortunately
the sliding  door is accessible and my patio umbrella broke from the weight
of the snow last  night but landed upside down supported by the table and a
storage chest which  created a nice 'tunnel" so the gang can at least get a
few feet outside.  Apparently the bassets memories are kind of short
regarding the weather as they  do the frenzied happy dance when I am opening the
door and then turn and look at  me with puzzled expressions when confronted by
white stuff which is over their  heads!
Kathy with Crackers (I will just poop in the house, thank you), Loki,
Jordan and the fosters Darla and Fester