[Dailydrool] nnot much snow here

Susan Kitz smkitz at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 7 10:06:36 PST 2010

Not much snow for southern Illinois, near St Louis.  Buttercup is very disappointed.  She loves the snow and the colder weather and is always trying to get Beau and Honey to come out with her, she even gives me pleading looks.  Must have been a husky in a past life.  We added a foster girl, Roxanne recently and it has been quite an experience.  My 3 have not behaved very well at all.  Buttercup keeps roaring and charging Roxy and even Beau has tried to fight with her.  Buttercup gets most restive about food.  She MUST assert her royal self's displeasure at least once a day.  Roxy arrived the day of her spay and was quiet and did not bother the cats until she started to feel better.  Now she barks at them , but there are times when the cat is only a few feet from her and she does not notice or care.  Last night Beau finally figured Roxy wanted to play with him and got a crazed like he does in the evening just when you want a little peaceful calm.  Roxy was astounded and after a heated woofy exchange layed down.  Both my girls sniffed her muzzle as if to say "It's ok, he gets like this, just a teen age male."  She know how to sit but that is it.  She needs to learn to walk on a leash and learn a few manners.  She is very atletic and can snatch a hot dog from you hand as you take it out of the fridge.  She kows good things are in the fridge and is ever alert to the sound of anyone opening it.  The cats are taking all this disturbance in stride.  They will just stare at her as she barks although GW will swipe at an offending muzzle when throughly annoyed.  I sometime worry she will get carried away and hurt them so I do try to get her to leave them alone as quickly as possible.  She likes to be petted and is filling out nicly with the help of satin balls.  Thank You Elder Clara.  Sue K Momperson to Buttercup No one aked me if I wanted a sister.  Beau Play, she just wants to play I do play real gook  and Honey I do no want competition for Daddy's lap  Buttercup can have the food the petting is all MINE and the Clawed ones too disgusted for words