[Dailydrool] Cabin fever and the bassets

KR1204 at aol.com KR1204 at aol.com
Sun Feb 7 13:36:41 PST 2010

Ah yes, what do they do when we are not home? Mine have been total pests,
including the fosters wanting out and in every few minutes, barking at
nothing  and annoying me when I try to do something.
One thing I did not do was shovel "poop paths" for them. I saved my energy
to clear almost 30 " off of my cars! They were on their own. Today I looked
out  at the yard and there were trails leading to all their favorite
barking spots. I  assumed Loki and Jordan had done most of the work. I was wrong.
Crackers was out  with the fosters this afternoon and as I watched  he
plowed thru snow  over his head creating new paths and shortcuts between them.
Crackers is about 9  and pretty much inactive but he was definitely on a
mission to make certain all  the areas of the yard were accessible.
Gotta love these guys when they continue to surprise you!
Kathy with Crackers, Loki, Jordan and the fosters Darla and  Fester