[Dailydrool] Karen of Out of Africa--sounds

Sandra Culpepper scvld at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 7 15:13:07 PST 2010

Hi folks frum da drool--

Karen from Out-of-Africa Bassets wanted to know about basset response when hearing

other basset whines, barks, etc.  My LadyBianca howls and whines whenever I open an attachment with sounds from another hound.  I'd never heard her howl before, until getting a message from the DD where a few hounds were "sounding off."  It was fantastic!!  I loved the thread that we had a year or so ago about pack bell hounds.  It was sort of like a hound on the computer was her bell hound!

Slave Sandra