[Dailydrool] Need advice please

Jenny Dill jennyrjd at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 17:23:31 PST 2010

Hello droolers, my Basset Connor is having ear trouble again.  We have him
on taste of the wild grain free dry food. He also gets yogurt on his food.
For treats he gets sweet potatoes and sometimes some fruit or cheese or an
allergy formula limited ingredient biscuit.  We just finished a round of ear
ointment from the vet.
I ran out of treats and my DH bought Purina select carvers and they have soy
protien. Also he's given them small pieces of licorice.  Last confession is
I let them lick the little bit of milk left in my cereal bowl.  His ears
have the black gooey squishy stuff in them again.
My DH still doesn't have a job so do y'all have any other ideas?
You guys are great.  Email me off list if you want unless it would help
someone else to post.  Thanks much,  Jenny