[Dailydrool] Time fur shoppin

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Feb 7 16:58:15 PST 2010

Dis Brudder Elwood. Yupperz, Momma up in da peep cleanin moochine, soooooo I do liddel spendin ob da monie. She nebber learn, she leeb da card whut buy fings like magic rite here. Git it a comin rite to me home. Now we a spread out da pennies. We go on up dere to da Slobberin shop. I git Momma new socks. I dun ate da odderz. She bout fried me fritterz ober dat one. An lookie dem flippy floppers, we git dem, nice chewin materialz fur da brudder dere. Why now dat nice dem flopperz be a BOGO. I double me pleasure rite dere. Git one fur each paw. Dat berry specul. An da price jus rite.
Peypal.Brudder Elwood like dat, got me own code youze know.
Now lets see, well my hebbins, lookie dere. I git me hotel roomz on da order fur da Waddle. Brudder Elwood need da whole place up dere in da Miceegin fur me woomenz. Go room ta room, serbice all.  Ahhhh, we kin hardly wait.
Now dat nice stuff dere, we a moobin on ta da Woofle. I want it all, why lookie all dis, hold it, Momma send checkie dere, I bee a hopin she git da gud stuff. Brudder Elwood eat dem new socks iffin she mess dat up.

Otay now letz see, whut next-

Elder Clara, dat be whut next you little varmit. Elder Clara is asking everyone to go on ober to Senior Houndsabound and git in on all da goodies. We got nice stuff and we needs to help all da seniors. Did berry impawtant to Elder Clara you see, way too many ob us wonderful seniors need little help, why rite dis minute Elder Clara could use little help packing up da varmit and send da moron on down da road, raffle it off, give it away, git me some peace round me home.
Oh, I git off da subject.
Elder Clara says please go to all the nice places and help da hounds, iffin you gots a dollar, it help a hound.

Now, I got to go rest on me perch. Bury da Brudder. We gots liddel war ob da top dog a goin on round da home since Ol Bob left, time to teach all dem youngins bout how its gonna be.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts

Get Elder Clara's Cookbook today Support Senior Houndsabound
www.elderclaraeats.biz