[Dailydrool] Buying SOD & Boswellia in the UK

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 7 19:14:33 PST 2010

No, plain Boswellia is an herb that's helpful for pain, but by itself it
does not do the same thing as the combination.  I already had Gracie on
Boswellia, and Debbie Winchester said no, it's not the same thing, to get
the other.  She was right, the SOD & Boswellia works so much better it's
unreal.  SOD stands for Superoxide Dismutase - it's a really potent
antioxidant.  Search for either SOD & Boswellia or S.O.D. & Boswellia.  Oh,
it's used for horses, too, and you can buy either tablets or powder -- maybe
that will help.  And they also make it for people.  Debbie told me to get it
from California Vet Supply, but they don't ship internationally.  Will
contact you off list.

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net

  _____