[Dailydrool] Dottie's drool

Linda Crawford l-crawford at adelphia.net
Sun Feb 7 21:50:43 PST 2010

A huge thank you for all the drool that has been sent to Dottie.  Please
keep it coming.  She has made some progress today.  She is lifting her head
and wagging her tail for me today but I still have to change her positions
for her.  She does seem to be able to shift a little to move from belly to
side  after she has been on her belly for awhile.  She finally ate some
dinner tonight after I made her some homemade chicken and rice.  Thanks to
someone who mentioned that sometime on the list ages ago - it has become our
standard sick hound food.  It usually works to entice them to eat and it has
done the trick for Dottie.  She has had two small servings tonight.  She
hadn't eaten anything since yesterday.  She needs to lose weight but fasting
isn't the plan! She needs to heal from surgery. Thanks ago for the drool and
all the kind message that have been sent.

Linda
Foster slave to Dottie and Bojo, Gadget (ATB)