[Dailydrool] This & That

Bill billa_1 at msn.com
Mon Feb 8 05:43:28 PST 2010

Thank you all for your kind notes on Sherlock's passing.  I am sure he has finally found peace at the Rainbow Bridge.

We hope everyone back East is warm and comfortable and especially safe.  Here in Colorado it's been a little cold with some snow but nothing like the Mid Atlantic states.

Congratulations' to all of our Southern Droolers on the Saint's Super Bowl win.  I didn't expect much from the game, but I was happily surprised.  I've watched all 44 of them and this was one of the best.  Too bad the commercials weren't up to par.
We hope none of the Southern Bassets have food hangovers today (or any other kind).

Finally, Janie Anne has been passed in the photo contest.
So, here comes our request, beg for your vote!
Although it's a lousy picture (I'll take all the blame), I think it show respect to our Bassets who are waiting for us at the Rainbow Bridge.
Also, Janie is the only Basset in the contest this month and who wants a little white furball with a Santa wanntabe to win?
If you get a minute, please vote for my Janie Anne @

http://www.snobbydogs.com

A sincere "Thank you" to those who have already voted!  Psst--pass it on to your friends and family.
Woofs,
Janie Anne, Siobhan and Bill