[Dailydrool] Vote for Janie Anne

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Mon Feb 8 08:28:04 PST 2010

We just voted!  And ...., uncle Bill,  It is NOT A LOUSY
PICTURE!!!!!!!  Da mum says it is very romantic, poetic and
beeeeeeeeeooooootifullllll. So dere!  Da mum is not David Bailey but
we like the pictures she takes of us, so if she says your picture is
GOOD, then it's GOOD.

Go and vote for Janie Anne eberybody - let's get that picture on the
cover of Time Magazine.

Hugs and lurps

Dame Penny and Miss Polly fwom Fwance