[Dailydrool] Super Bowl Doritos Ad

Kelly Jane Wilson chincoteaguegal at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 8 09:45:09 PST 2010

I only saw the Super Bowl from the two minute warning. Missed most of the game as well as the commercials. I am watching MSNBC this morning. They just replayed the Doritos ad with the yellow Labs and the shock collar. Is it just me or is anyone else kind of turned off by this ad? Actually I am really turned off. Coincidentally I have a bag of Doritos in the house right now and all of a sudden have no appetite to eat them. To make it worse, the MSNBC talking heads were sort of chuckling about the commercial.

I'm rather nauseated. The Wilson Gang's new long-legged brother, an old black Lab, has bald spots on his throat from a past life I probably do not want to know about, obvious that he had had a shock collar used on him repeatedly.

Am I missing the point?

Kelly Jane and the Wilson Gang