[Dailydrool] drying up milk

Reed and Becky Pomeroy rebec at execpc.com
Mon Feb 8 09:49:46 PST 2010

I have yet to have a basset that didn't go into false pregnancy after each
season.  Fortunately, most dont' have problems.

If you are reluctiant to give meds, you might want to try what some
breeders do to dry up a bitch after puppies are weaned, or if she loses
the whole litter.  Withhold ALL food for 2 - 3 days.  Give only
moderate amounts of water.  Then gradually add in some food.
Usually works pretty fast.

I usually just let my girls show off
those titties with pride.  (as I said, we don't often have
problems).  If fact, the day our Bertha finished her championship,
she was so full of milk, the judge kept referring to her as "the milk
factory".  I wonder what spectators thought when the judge said
loud and clear - "winners Bitch goes to the milk factory!"

crazy basset lady
MAKE DROOL NOT WAR

Please take
time to visit these websites: