[Dailydrool] peeing on your feet

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 11:59:12 PST 2010

I have to agree with Lisa about sudden "breaks" in housetraining. Any dog
who suddenly develops a problem and ESPECIALLY  if the dog pees right in
front of you, they are telling you there is a problem. Cats, in my
experience, also do this. I had one who either peed on my foot or in the
bathtub when he had a problem (Neutered male cats develop grit and can have
terrible obstructions). Every dog I have had has given me a very obvious
sign that there is a medical issue.

Of course you need to be able to tell the difference between a "help me" pee
and a "That cute little bitch down the street is in season, Mom" piss. If
you have neutered and spayed this is one less variable to deal with. The
latter is usually done on furniture, clothing or multiple places with much
leg-lifting. Boys. Gotta strut their stuff....

MomPerson to Llewis (I would nebber) Nigel (Hey Mom dat liddel girl down da
street in seeson!) Conley (Sumfin smells delisssshhhhsusssh) and Cooper
(WILL you two cut it out???)