[Dailydrool] digging out from Pittsburgh

Annette Mucci canine.inspirations at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 8 12:46:27 PST 2010

Hi droolers,
Hope everyone is hanging in there with all the weather.  Sounds like we are gonna get hit again tomorrow night.  UGH.

We got 22 inches of snow at our house and spent Saturday digging trails for pooping and peeing, just like so many other's I've read about!! haha.  Our gang was extremely distraught when we got up Sat. morning and couldn't get outside.  Poor things wound up pooping in the basement until we were able to clear some room for them.  They had no problem peeing but doG forbide their butts touched the snow.  NOT COOL MOM.

I took some great pictures of the dogs Saturday and will have to get them into a link of some sort.  All you could see of the bassets were their tails, but those little legs tried like heck to jump through the snow after the dadslave.  They slept for a day and a half after all that!

Yesterday we finally got our driveway dug out.  I didn't think I was gonna be able to move.  I'm not looking forward to doing this again in two days.  UGH.

We are sending lots of drool for Morse and Freckles and we are glad to hear that Gracie is feeling a little better.

For anyone we missed (very behind on drools), we send our love and prayers....

Annette, Maya, Cassie, Schroeder & Sophie