[Dailydrool] Helloooo droolers!

Katie Strobel katie.strobel at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 13:53:22 PST 2010

Hi friends!
We've missed you!
Watson and I have converted to mostly lurking because of my extreme lack of
time for a normal life. Plus, I figured you all could use a break from the
ridiculously long emails I tend to write :) Watson is doing well, and he's
grown into quite the young man...although we still get spurts of puppy-hood
regularly, he has settled into his spunky personality. I am also pleased to
inform you that this last December Watson's Dadperson proposed! (To me...not
to Watson...if anyone was worried...) So, Watson is happily reports that he
will no longer be an illegitimate child as of next December :) After I am
finished taking the bar exam in July, we're taking a long trip to Argentina
to rest and to visit Dadperson's family. We plan on getting married in
Buenos Aires at the end of next December, and we're hopeful that Watson can
make the journey with us and be our "best dog".

Watson turned three in November, and he spends most days anxiously awaiting
the Brown Truck with his brains in it. I had to break it to him that the
packaging peanuts that brought dadperson's new computer parts last week were
not brains...you can imagine Watsons's disappointment at THAT news. They
sure looked like brains and LOTS of them at that! He decided taste a few,
just to be sure, but he quickly realized that if they were brains, they
should be sent back for a more delicious version. I hope those brains arrive
soon cuz we've got plenty of Spanish to brush up on before August 1st :) At
least "no" is universal...not that it matters to Watson - he chooses to
ignore that command in all languages...

I really am relieved to say that I cannot think of a question for the
ever-so-knowledgeable drool community right now - I am sure as soon as I
send this, one will come to mind. However, for the moment, we simply send
everyone tons of Happy February drool and we wish you all well.
Love and snooters to all,
Katie and Watson (currently obsessing over why plastic drinking cups are
forbidden chew toys)