[Dailydrool] Blue power recipe - not so blue?

Colleen Kennelly colleenc678 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 14:31:35 PST 2010

Hello all,
  First (not very basset related) I love my smartphone. I was able to access
the DD archives while I was walking through the grocery and find the recipe
for the blue ear treatment so I could pick up all the ingredients. Yay :)
  My pharmacist didn't have any gentian violet but mentioned that tea tree
oil (in the organic section) was another natural antiseptic. When she
mentioned it, I remember someone else had the same issue with gentian and
replaced with tea tree oil. I was wondering if all the proportions remain
the same. Stella's ears are a little funky and I want to work on getting
them cleaned up.

Thanks
Colleen, and Stella with funky ears