[Dailydrool] snooooooooooooow????

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 14:40:47 PST 2010

I am so sorry. I am sorry. I really am. Here I am in the armpit of the
midwest where we usually get sucker-punched at least 3 times during the
winter (near chicago, but south of it) and we have had almost (relatively
speaking) no snow. There is about 3" on the ground now, and while we are
expecting 10" tonight and tomorrow, all winter, the storms have gone around
us (us meaning this town). I feel so guilty. We aren't doing our part of
being snowed in.
My dogs go out and play in the yard, they have no problems getting through
the snow. My neighbor plowed us out the one time we got more than about 4",
so we have not had any problems at all.
We're sorry.
We apologize to the rest of the country. The dogs are embarrassed. They can
go out to pee and poop. They are not suffering from frozen
.....ummm.....stuff. There have not been deluges of rain. We have had a
couple of windstorms, does that count?

The boys send warm drool to all of you who are trudging through drifts over
your heads. May it not all melt in one day.
Of course, after snow season is mud season. Which is worse?

Drool to everyone who has more than 3" of snow on the ground.

MomPerson, Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper (who prays for snow.)