[Dailydrool] Fun

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 8 15:44:20 PST 2010

Dis be Ella Louise

I be doin da shoppin and da votin today.  I shoppe at the slobber shop and gets da slabes some presence.  Den I buy tickees for Senior Houndsabound.  Dey got one of dem Silver Basset Bracelets in one of da baskets.  Dey lookeee reeeeely nice on da momma.

Den I vote for da Janie Anne.  We bassets hab to stick together and bote for each other.  It lookeee like Janie Anne is winning so we all gots to keeps her ahead of dem other dogs.

Lub and drools

Ella Louise