[Dailydrool] Cooper & peeing

Ffrogger at aol.com Ffrogger at aol.com
Mon Feb 8 16:02:20 PST 2010

Paula, If Cooper is suddenly peeing in the house, I'd take him to the vet.
It may be nothing - just being a basset annoyed about something. But it
could be something that needs treatment like a urinary infection or even
diabetes or cushings. Only a vet can tell and the sooner treated the better. Our
 Rosie had frequent urinary infections (she couldn't keeper her certain
anatomy  out of the dirt.) She also developed cushings and it started with
frequent  peeing and drinking. You will fell much better knowing everything is
OK.

Diane, mom to Dylan and Harry the cat