[Dailydrool] Justin , Jade and Lilly

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon Feb 8 23:54:20 PST 2010

Good morning all

Healing drool to all in need.

Justin woofing in to say that I and my sisters are sending get well and
stay well drool to Dottie , Connor , Dice and Cooper.

My sister Lilly this morning caught her first bird. Both Jade and I also
wanted a bite of the bird but Lilly would not let go .After hearing the
initial growling, the slave Johnathan heard us and broke up the party
before a free for all brawl broke out. Once he

Got Jade and myself inside he offered Lilly a treat. I t seems the slice
of ham was more interesting than the bird trophy and Lilly immediately
dropped it and followed Johnathan inside to get the treat.

Justin when he was a buppy used to get very excited when he heard animal
noises on TV or the radio. Once he realized the noise

Was not actually in the house it never bothered him again. Jade and
Lilly might occasionally lift there heads and look around, on seeing
nothing will ignore and go back to sleep or whatever they were doing
when the sounds were heard.

PW Justin have not tasted a bird for some time

Jade used to live off them when I was roaming the streets.

Lilly the taste is not as good as what the treats taste like. Perhaps
catching birds is a way to get more treats , will have to think about
this seriously.