[Dailydrool] Justin, Jade and Lilly

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Fri Feb 12 00:32:00 PST 2010

Good morning all

Healing drool to all in need.

This is Justin woofing in, it seems that sister Lilly has become keeper
of the back door, she is forever lying there and watching, Jade and I
can not go outside without her knowing. We have also elected sister
Lilly as getter of foods that we can not reach she is long and very
athletic. Twice this week she has stolen the slaves work sandwiches and
shared them with us. No matter how out of reach slave Johnathan puts
them before packing away ,Lilly gets them and scatters all over the
floor giving us all a chance to taste.

The slave only needs to turn his back for seconds and the deed is done.

We are sending be found drool for Bristow and his slaves. Sending get
well and stay well drool to Purple, Casper and Pickles and all of
Pickles brothers and sisters who are not feeling well and keep the purse
full drool to the slaves.

King Bob and Conrad enjoy your wheels and new found freedom.

Sending heart healing drool to Linda and Diane on Dottie and Amos going
to the bridge , and will ask slaves to light a candle for them.

Justin I am enjoying my sister Lilly being a waitress.

Jade I do not have food issues.

Lilly show me and I will get it for you.