[Dailydrool] Justin ,Jade and Lilly

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Tue Feb 16 05:26:55 PST 2010

Good afternoon all

Healing drool to all in need

This is Justin woofing in; my sisters and I are lying low this week
trying to keep out of trouble. We just wanted to congratulate Violet on
winning best of the breed. We are also sending welcome drool to Tina and
full recovery drool to Molly. My sisters especially are very pleased
that Bristow is back at home with his family. We were sad to hear that
Odell and her slave along with other friends were attacked while on a
walk.

PW Justin the slave Johnathan always takes a stick with him on our
walks, I have been hospital 3 times after been attacked and the slave
has still got to hit a hound with the stick. He also usually ends up
been bitten.

Jade I was also attacked twice when walking with Johnathan again
Johnathan did not use the stick, instead picked me up over his head with
the attacker jumping on to Johnathan''s chest trying to knock him over.

Lilly if something happens on my walk and Johnathan does not use that
stick he will be in trouble.

Slaves Johnathan and william