[Dailydrool] Justin,Jade and Lilly

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Fri Feb 26 01:18:43 PST 2010

Good morning all

Healing drool to all in need

This is Justin woofing in, my sisters and I, am saying well done to
Elder Clara on obtaining her PW title. In honor of this occasion I have
decreed that in our household this weekend the slaves will spoil us
rotten with treats from the big white box.

Sabrina we are rooting for your welcome return home and are sending
quick find drool to your slaves. Gunter, hope you had a wonderful
birthday. We have asked slaves to light a candle for Rosebud and are
sending heart healing drool to the slaves.

This weekend Jade, Lilly and I have decided we need lots of attention.
We are looking forward to lots of scratches and belly rubs and treats.
All the houndies and slaves in Drool Land have a wonderful week end.

PW Justin it is wonderful to have the slaves at home.

Jade can I get to do a long country walk.

Lilly just keep on feeding me , I am a growing girl.