[Dailydrool] Looking for a REALLY long leash

rosekh at aol.com rosekh at aol.com
Tue Feb 9 08:29:29 PST 2010

I was wondering if any of the rescues sell REALLY long leashes?  When I took Fred and Annie out in the snow on Saturday, one of my neighbors had his puppy on a leash that had to be 20-30 feet long.  He said that his girlfriend had gotten it, so he couldn't tell me where it came from.  I promised Fred that I would find one for him...unfortunately, we won't have it in time for tomorrow's storm (although I think that the snow tomorrow will be too high for them to really play in.)  When it snows, Fred loves to run and jump in it, but Annie is not as thrilled.  I have him pulling ahead, and her dragging behind, and I'm trying to not fall flat on my face.  If I could get 2 of these long leashes, I could stand there, and they could do as they please.  I have a large, grassy area behind my townhouse, and it would also be nice to let them run around in the nicer weather, but I can't let them off leash...too many squirrels to chase into the woods...

I would love to purchase the leashes from a rescue if any sell such a thing.

Rose, Annie and Fred (we might get another day to follow mommy around the house and drive her crazy!!!)