[Dailydrool] Our Calendar Day

L.K. Metzler toppogigio at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 9 10:06:29 PST 2010

Dis be Addie-Lou Roo writin' for da rest ob da Basselopes in our house...  Today be our calendar day an' we wanna wish eberboddy a bery happy day wherebber youse are.

It be cold and windy heere in Texas, an' ouur earflappers is a wavin' in da breeeezeee.  Our toeses is cold, too, an' we're glad Mama has warm pillows for us to rest our tummies on.

Mama says we should advertise "NKLB"...sort of like what dem peeoples say about no childs left behind in skools, we have No Kibbles Left Behind in da bowls.

Y'all have a happy houndie day.  Feberooary is Pelly's Gotcha Month...he got gotcha'd on the 25th.

Addie-Lou Roo an' Penelope, Jasmine, an' Pelly, too!

L.K. Metzler
San Marcos, TX   toppogigio at yahoo.com     "A dog wags its tail with its heart." - Martin Buxbaum     "If dogs could talk it would take a lot of the fun out of owning one." -- Andy Rooney