[Dailydrool] our calendar day

Jodie Dew jodster1966 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 22 05:35:18 PST 2010

Today is our girls calendar day.  It's hard to believe our girls Maggie & Flash will be a year old tomorrow.  We waited for weeks for them to be born and then it almost didn't happen.  Two of the pups were coming out at the same time and they had to rush the momma to the vet for an emergeny C section.  All the buppies were ok and so was the momma thankfully.

It has been such an amazing year - not that we have had them a year, but we had many baby pictures emailed to us, and were kept up to date on their progress.

Maggie is a momma's girl.  She would be content to snuggle on my knee all day if she could.  She is also the instigator and gets herself and her sister in a ton of trouble.

Flash is our thinker.  Many times I look out the window to see her sitting in the backyard just staring.  Looking at nothing in paticular, I swear she is just pondering life.

They are different as night and day most of the time.  We love them both so much!

They are the best snugglers around.

Jodie