[Dailydrool] GOTZ DA ATTITUDE !

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Feb 9 10:52:35 PST 2010

Ok, don't know what's up but my sweet Maggie Wags  got's the  attitude.
last night we were watching the boob tube and Annie wanted some  loving and
Maggie Wags got between Bill and Annie and she pushed Annie out of  the way
and then when Annie started to come over to my chair,  Maggie took  after her
again  ( like,  no way, this is my mom and my daddy  )   she did that three
times to Annie and even at one point pinned her  to the floor  and poor Evil
Annie just sat in front of the TV with the  dumbest look on her face, it
was well worth a thousand words  Maggie has  never asserted herself like this
before,  he was actually good to see   but Annie just looked like   WHAT THE
HELL JUST HAPPENED  ?????   Bwahahahah  !!!!

Marlene   Mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie