[Dailydrool] thanks

Lauraine Snelling tlsnelling at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 9 10:46:12 PST 2010

thank you Debbie. I too got off the rumpbones and ordered up the SOD etc. only California Vets on my computer only showed clinics so I got it from somewhere else but at least I did it. Hope it makes Chewey feel better too.  think I'll look into the humane variety. Me rumpbones need help too.

drool to all from big storm coming in CA and Sir Chewey ob de Mountains who is snoring but no sun spots again today. Brudder Elwood, go talk tough to dose weather mans and womens. Me likes me sunshine.
 Lauraine Snelling
author of The Red River Series
Daughters of Blessing
One Perfect Day and more