[Dailydrool] Bob the Dog

Pam McQuade dpmcquade at verizon.net
Fri Feb 26 09:51:11 PST 2010

I just got around to watching Bob's video about his recovery from back
surgery. My eyes are wet with tears, because I know how hard it is to go
through all his humans have been through. You do the surgery, then wonder if
it was the right thing. Will he ever walk again? Those first days are really
agonizing.

It's wonderful to see that even though it's been a struggle, Bob has hung in
there. His tail is flying high, an good indicator of recovery. We hope he
gets more and more stable as time goes on.

The Dashing Bassets are howling for joy, especially Abner, who went through
it all a few years ago and is still going strong.
Pam, food slave for all the Dashing Bassets