[Dailydrool] Bob the Dog

Pam McQuade dpmcquade at verizon.net
Wed Feb 10 15:15:58 PST 2010

Kudos to Bob the Dog for going through all the rehab to get himself back on
his feet. We know that bassets are amazing, and he has surely shown it.

It's a wonderful thing when you discover that your basset with back trouble
will walk again. I had my doubts after we did Abner's surgery, but he
astounded us by fully recovering. The relief is a wonderful feeling.

So hurrah for Bob and his obviously elated humans. The drool really worked,
and we are delighted for you.
Pam & all the Dashing Bassets (who are really enjoying the snow, which will
probably end up being taller than they are.)