[Dailydrool] Bob, Purple, Bo

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 9 13:59:29 PST 2010

We are so excited about Bob's improvement. To paraphrase Charlotte's Web, "What a dog!"
We are sending Purple tons of Drool that her lump is nothing serious. Any dog who can sneak in a litter of puppies without anyone suspecting is certainly a go-getter and we say, Go get 'em, Purple.
 And a progress report on our Bo--he's holding steady since his most recent surgery and has gained a pound (on five meals a day of special food), but is showing signs of breakdown in his other hernia and early signs of a colitis recurrence, so his next surgery has been moved up to next week. Hang in there, Bo. Everyone is behind you--well, actually, it's usually not such a good idea to be "behind" Bo, so, everyone is "with" you and pulling for you. I won't even address the feeling guilty because there is no snow thread--the weather is great here (high 70's and sunny with blue skies). I think it's time for Droolers to come visit me. I love meeting people when they are in town. Val, Bo, and Harley of Hawaii