[Dailydrool] Our Thoughts

Ms Rachelleann De Courcey dabasset at verizon.net
Tue Feb 9 16:21:46 PST 2010

Special drool and thoughts are with all those that have been experiencing all the BAD BAD SNOW, in the Eastern Half of the country!!

We do know that some of the States, like Washington, VA, Maryland, Philidelphia, NJ  etc....are not really used to all the snow that you have recieved!!

There are still so many people with out power and heat.
and we do Know what that feels like , since it has happened to us in this part of the country, many times over the years!!

We are thinking and Praying for all of you!!

Rachelleann
Elliswade
Prestonwade
Tonawanda, New York.
Burb of Buffalo, 12 miles from Niagara Falls! and we know SNOW!!!