[Dailydrool] Moobin In an Out

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Feb 9 17:07:51 PST 2010

Dis Brudder Elwood. Why dis been stressful dey fur da Brudder. So, I sit back read me droolz and why lookie dere. King Bob on da moobe. Now dis nice. Meke da Brudder smile. All dis moobin meke da Brudder Elwood fink, cause we gots new problum rite here in me home.
It be dat Elder Clara one more time.
You seez she doin sumffin what git me hackles rite on up. She doin dis rite on whut dey say on porpoise. See we gotz da doggie door. We gotz wedder a droppin waters an flakes an ballz an dis ain't no time fur a hezetatin on a gittin in an out ob da door. Elder Clara she go to da hole. She stick da headbone out da flap. Traffic ob all ob we a backin up behind her, we snortin, whut be like da honkin ob da horn for her to MOOBE IT. I gotz ta pee. Elder Clara back up. Oh good hebbinz. We all back up, dis like a bus whut throwz it in reberse. Elder Clara look around. She no see Momma, so she hop outta da hole. We all pile on out da door, we gotz ta teke car ob da bizness. Otay now we gonna go back in. but once agin, lardbut gots her head in da hole lookin around. Traffic dun stopped. We gittin wet. I bee tired ob waitin.
An Den it heppin. Da whole fing becomes clear to da Brudder. Momma seez da Elder Clara headbone hanging in da hole and she open da door. Meke it nice an easy fur da ol hagbag whut is a finkin she now be Alpher Dog round me home whut ain't gonna heppin to git back in da home.
Brudder Elwood gonna teke care ob dis sitteeation, I gotz me a plan.
A Butt Poker.
Yup. Liddel poke in da butt git her in an out in no time.
Now we gonna wurk on dis Alpher Dog sitteeation.

Drool to all in need--

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts

Get Elder Clara's Cookbook today Support Senior Houndsabound
www.elderclaraeats.biz