[Dailydrool] Bob's video and Kirby

Lisa Board lisaboardva at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 20:23:38 PST 2010

Hello all!

Could someone please share the link to Bob's video?  I didn't get a chance
to see it and really would love to.

Ross, it breaks my heart to hear Kirby may be headed to the Bridge... I
really hope there is a "houndless" home that can take him in.  I am so sorry
you're faced with this awful decision.  I have two fosters here along with
my "house" Basset.  My Basset (Baloo) and the male foster (Buckley) really
scrabble from time to time; usually it's over food or a bone.  It's
definitely improved over the past few months, but I always hate seeing the
new scabs on Baloo's ears or on Buckley's snout (Lord, I had no idea a
Basset's ear bled so much ... scared the cr*p outta me the first time it
happened!) Is there a professional trainer that perhaps could step in and
help?

Drool to all from cold, windy, snowy, icy Richmond VA!
~Lisa, Baloo, Buckley and Zoe