[Dailydrool] Well Wishes and Drool Needed!!

Dossey, Gwenda G gdossey at tycoelectronics.com
Thu Feb 11 01:37:22 PST 2010

Can y'all say a prayer and feed your hounds lots of stuff to make them drool some "No Cancer Drool" for our baby, Casper?  She's got a pretty good sized lump on her abdomen that will be aspirated today at 10:30am.  We are praying it's just fat (I think that's a first for our house!! )!!

Anyways - we are trying to keep happy and positive thoughts and hope that y'all can help by doing the same!!

I'll let y'all know what the results are as soon as we hear something!!

Thanks a bunch!!

~Gwen - the VERY nervous mom & slave to: Teddi (age 7), Casper (Age 6-1/2. I'm telling you ma - it's nothing!!)and Madden (age 8)~