[Dailydrool] Re. Were are you?

Kjersti W. Sorensen kjerstiws at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 11 00:43:57 PST 2010

Gustav Beowulf of Norway is ... of course ... in Norway! I know, it might not be so interesting to hear about snow conditions from the other side of the Atlantic where even the Basset Hounds are used to lots of snow. But we've followed the news on how conditions are both in the US and UK and we are thinking of you. We've actually not had so much snow this winther, compared to last year. It's too deep for a Basset, but you can still see the tail when they try to catch all the good smells .... and there's also a lot of sneezing.

But we've had a terrible cold, down to -25'C (have no idea what that is in Farenheit). Today it's only -12'C and that is still awfully cold for his paws so he has curled up under a wool blanket and dreams of summer.

Mum-slave

Kjersti