[Dailydrool] strange bassets!

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Thu Feb 11 08:09:17 PST 2010

This morning I sat in the kitchen drinking my coffee and watching my
bassets wake up and start moving around.  They have developed the
funniest eating routine, and I had to share.  I free feed them out of a
big feeder that empties food into the bowl as they eat it.  The three of
them have started lining up in a single file line, one after the other,
as each pup grabs a big bite, takes it over to the side, dumps it on the
floor and eats it, while the next hound steps up, grabs a bite and so
forth...then after they have finished their bite, they each return to
the end of the line to wait for their next bite.  It's hilarious!  They
would even add a mom pit-stop to the routine, so before going back to
the end of the line to get a bite, they would each come over to where I
was sitting, jump up in my lap for some snuggles and love, and then go
over to the end of the line to wait.  I laughed at them all morning,
they were so funny!  I swear they must know how cute they are, somehow
they just have to know~!

Jessica L. Sutton

Momma to the funniest bassets in da world, Diva, Sophie and Foster Molly
Moo