[Dailydrool] Banjo loves the baby...too much

arennerf at insight.rr.com arennerf at insight.rr.com
Thu Feb 11 08:15:21 PST 2010

Hi Droolers,

long time no slobber.  Things have been crazy, but we are settling into a routine.  Banjo loves the baby, but it is bordering on obsession.  Ian plays on the floor a lot now.  It used to be that Banjo would go over and gently sniff him, maybe a lick.  It has progressed to constant licking the baby all over.  I have to pull him away and kennel him or Ian will be covered with drool.  Not sure how to stop the licking, any suggestions?

Thanks,
Amy  and Banjo "I jus wubs me sum baybee"