[Dailydrool] Pickles and the hounds at wmbri

J Marchlewski jan3luski at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 10:14:25 PST 2010

Chris:

It sounds like "dog flu" to me.  It's starting to hit Missouri.  I'm on the
other side of the state from you - about a month ago, two of my sister's
bassets had "dog flu."  The vetman said it's just like with us - those with
health issues, the elderly or the young get hit particularly hard.

We'll sling some get well drool for your crew.

Jan
Lady & Grace